Construction Joint Sealing System offered by us is greatly admired for being compatible with both external & internal applications. It is used for sealing joints and cracks in high & low rise buildings and industrial structures. This sealing system is compatible with various substrates including brick, concrete, & steel. It quickly adapts to difficult construction details while delivering excellent performance. Construction Joint Sealing System maintains a quality seal for a long period of time.
- Good waterproofing property
- Prevents the passage of air & moisture
- High reliability
High performance joint sealing system for construction, expansion and connection joints as well as for cracks. When fixed to the joint, allows irregular and high movement in more than one direction, whilst maintaining a high quality seal.
The Sikadur-Combiflex SG system consists of a modified flexible Polyolefin (FPO) waterproofing tape with advanced adhesion with Sikadur-31C.
Flexible light grey membrane
Tunnels, Culverts, Hydroelectric Power Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Basements etc
35 Shore D
- 100 Per Day
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Sikadur -31 C :Part A : 4.00 kg container x 2 Part B : 2.00 kg container x 2 Part (A+B) : 6.00 kg container x 2 ready to mix units Sikadur-Combiflex SG-10 M:Red masking tape Thickness: 1 mm Width: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-Combiflex SG-20 M:Red masking tape Thickness: 2 mm Width: 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-Combiflex SG-10 P:Thickness: 1 mm Width: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm Rolls of 25 m Sikadur-Combiflex SG-20 P:Thickness: 2 mm Width: 15 , 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 100, 200 cm Rolls of 25 m
- All India
- Hygiene Institute: Test report No. K-178989-09 drinking water suitability according to KTW-Guideline of the Federal Environment Agency (UBA), July 2009 Determination for resistance to roots according to CEN/TS 14416,Conforms to ASTMC 882, ISO 4578-1997 Performance test at STUVA 07.11.2011 Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS), for use with water up to 50ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C,10.01.2013 Building Research Institutefor general use, Polish,19.12.2012 Road and Bridge Research Institute for all transportation and communication structures, Polish, 10.09.2012 Requirements of AS/NZS 4020:2005,compliance to cover cold water application, 29.02.2012 SikadurCombiflex SG system (membrane and epoxy) has an approval for both cold and hot water application. Hot water approval can be a prime requirement due to the very high summer temperatures in some areas.
510, 5th floor, Hemkoot Building, Nr. Gandhi Gram Railway Station, Ellishbridge, Ashram Road Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918035063313